Welcome!

The whole idea of this blog is to offer natural solutions to every day uses. Having a family and knowing what it means to save a little money every where we can, we hope to be able to offer cost saving tips as well. We use essential oils, herbs, and other natural solutions to cure our ailments. Having a little ones around the house has made us think more about what we are using to clean with. We have been more into all natural everything from cleaning supplies, facial cleansers, food, and the list continues the more we research different medical issues that our family and friends have and how it can or could be avoided and hopefully cured. We hope that the things that we write about help someone else as the medical issues in our day and time just keep getting worse.

8.04.2014

Peppermint~The Amazing Essential Oil!

peppermint
I have to tell you about peppermint oil! Peppermint oil has come up more times than I can count this week. It is an amazing oil that has so many uses!
Let’s start with why I started using it. I would get headaches constantly and aspirin wasn’t helping much. This was before going chemical free. I did some research feeling that the drugs were not healthy. That is when I found peppermint! I used peppermint almost everyday for these headaches and it is really what got me through with out all the aspirin!
Jump ahead a couple years, and now I use it for my kids upset tummies and fevers. I use it for a spray to keep spiders and other bugs away. My husbands heartburn and my own upset stomach. I also use it in my allergy pills!
This oil has antiseptic and antibacterial properties works on so many digestive issues, respiratory issues including asthma, memory, muscle pain, decongestant, stress,  and bad breath! The list just goes on! I am constantly finding new ways to use this oil and always have some on hand! How are you using peppermint oil?!
image by blog.youngliving.com

No comments:

Post a Comment